I only have bad pics from my phone. I've been really bad at using the camera. Sorry!
I became a redhead.
I was quite bored with my hair and wanted something different. My hairdresser said she had something in mind so I let her go with it. I wasn't quite expecting what I got but it grew on me and even though Tyler didn't like it at first, I think it grew on him too :) It actually looks different even from this now. It's still red but a shade darker now.
My little girl is walking!!!
She started off slowly but that didn't last long. She's toddling everywhere now. It's pretty cute.
I spent a couple of weeks in Utah with family.
My brother Landon and his wife Timorie had the cutest little boy and blessed him in early September.
Tyler, unfortunately, couldn't get the time off so the kids and I flew out...alone!! It was an adventure, but not so difficult. The kids actually did better than I thought they would.
Here's a couple of pics of the kids playing in Utah.
We were worried about Kayden with his cousin Koy because last time we went out Kayden was a little bum and didn't like playing with him. This time was totally different. They were the best of friends! It was super cute.
Sleepover at Grandma T's with Koy!
My parents and all their grandchildren!! I know someone got a better pic of this so whoever it was...will you send it to me?!
Morgan is getting ear tubes. While in Utah she got an ear infection...it seems like everytime we travel she gets a major one. Then, last week she got another one. So we decided it would make everyone happier if she just got tubes. She has an appointment with the ENT next week so he'll tell us more about her and her needs.
And last but not least....
We're moving to Washington!!!
While the kids and I were in Utah, Tyler got called for an interview in Washington State. They flew him out, spent the whole day with him, and even set him up with a realtor to give him a 'community tour'. About a week later they let him know he got the job!! We are so very excited. It seems like a such great place to live and a couple people from our ward here in Indiana are actually even from there!! It's such a small world. Also, the Church is pretty big there. There are several stakes in the immediate area and they even have release time seminary!! And it's only a 10 hour drive from our families!!
We've made some amazing friends where we live now. It will be sad to leave our wonderful ward that has become our family away from family. I'm so glad for facebook and blogs so we can keep in touch with them easily!
However, we are very excited to start this new chapter in our lives!!!














7 comments:
What adorable pics of our adorable grandchildren and our adorable redhead! It was wonderful having you here, even though the kids were sick (again!, and , as usual!) We loved, loved, loved the visit! We are so excited that you will all be closer, and now we know that the trip is do-able, we might just show up on your door step occasionally. We love you all.
I wonder if you will be in my in-laws' stake. That would be crazy weird!
Yay! We are super excited for you to be moving closer! We can hardly wait! Hopefully Koy and Kayden will be buds from here on out. It was so fun to watch them. Hopefully everything goes well with Morgan's tubes and that she won't get sick as much. Poor girl!
I bet your mom is so happy ! What part of Washington State?
You have a cute family and I like your hair :)
Take care
That is so exciting! New job, walking baby, red hair - I don't know where to start :) Doug has family that lives is Washington and they really LOVE it. We also love to visit there. So many fun things to do. Good luck!
Lots of BIG events going on! We lived in the Portland, Oregon area and LOVED the PNW (Pacific Northwest). I'm sure you'll love Washington. And your folks will love having those Grandkids just a little closer.
And yes, the winters are filled with rain and gray skies there but all around you everything is GREEN! It equals out.
How exciting! Changes are always good - hope you have a great time in Washington! P.S. I like that color on you- looks great!
Post a Comment