Monday, September 14, 2009

Holy Fat Rolls, Batman!

Today was Morgan's 2 month well check. I knew she was 'healthy' but oh my goodness! She's 23 1/2 inches and.....13 lbs 5 oz! Again I say, how can two siblings be so different! Kayden didn't hit 13 lbs until he was about 4 months!! Kayden was in the 25th percentile at 2 months and Morgan is in the 95th! The doc said Morgan is in perfect health. Yay! Now if we could just get her on a decent schedule. Any kind of schedule would be nice, really.

9 comments:

The Walkers said...

She is darling. There is nothing cuter than a chubby baby. And nothing better than a healthy baby. The schedule you may have to work on for a good long time. I'm not sure any of my kids ever got on a good schedule. (And I know they are not now!!:):):)

The Walkers said...

Pull out the baby pictures Janene, there is a lot of her mom in that face!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE

Emily said...

Oh.my.cuteness.
I know moms that swear there is no point in even thinking about a schedule until 3 months. But we can all still dream!

Doug and Michele said...

She is adorable! I think she has the most pinchable cheeks! I love the picture too. Her eyes are just so happy. Good job keeping her healthy mom!

Anonymous said...

Wait, did I miss something? You're supposed to have a SCHEDULE with kids? Are you telling me that, after sixteen years, I forgot an elemental part of my children's upbringing?

Wow. I feel so humbled. But that's one ridiculously adorable baby, just the same!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

What a cutie!

Dave and Natalie said...

I don't know if this in encouragement or not...but I'm just BARELY feeling like I'm getting a schedule with Robert. It works out like one day a week (maybe)

Morgan sure is cute...I love that she so often has fruit on her clothes...I love baby girls in fruity clothes!! (I think I told you that on facebook, but couldn't remember for sure)

Hayley and Josh said...

Oh my gosh. Her little face is to DIE for!! Soooo cute!!

Francis Family said...

Just look at that little smile - she looks SO much like you Camille. How cute!