To be honest, fall has never been my favorite season(I'm a summer girl). Fall in Utah just isn't anything spectacular. It's wet and muddy and windy and can't decide whether to change to winter or not. But, since we've moved to Indiana, I have learned to appreciate fall so much more. It's beautiful!! And the weather is wonderful.
This is our backyard. I love where we live. The camera doesn't do it justice. The colors are amazing.
Airplane!
This is what he does when his hands get dirty. He is such a clean freak. We've taught him to wipe them quickly on his pants and get on with life. So funny.
Isn't she just so cute!?
Yep, look at that muffin top. These pants were worn once. She growing so fast!
This is what Tyler gets for leaving his wallet laying around.








7 comments:
So so SO cute! Love the dirty hands, wallet, and muffin top. Tyler holding Morgan in the yellow outfit shows just how solid she is...what a chunk! She is so darling. Grandma misses them! I'm missing so much!!
Your little girl is such a chunker! Cute pics!
So I can understand how you wouldn't think fall wasn’t spectacular in Southern Utah, but I always thought it was beautiful up North?? I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it now. Your backyard is breathtaking! Your kids are too cute! The wallet thing cracks me up! What is it with kids and their fascination with dads wallet? Morgan is so adorable! I think she seriously looks just like you! But I’m sure that’s not the first time you’ve heard that?
I have to disagree with your friend. I don't think you have a muffin top Camille, but Morgan's is adorable :) I love your yard. Who wouldn't love fall while looking at that and I am in that lovely white stuff. I wish fall would last longer :(
Ok, those are some really cute kids you have! Love the pics of your backyard too. I really want to come visit you guys!
Ah! They are just so cute and Morgan's smile is so sweet! Also, way jealous of your backyard. That rocks!
Ah! They are just so cute and Morgan's smile is so sweet! Also, way jealous of your backyard. That rocks!
Post a Comment