After my mother saw my last post, I got in trouble. There were no pictures of Morgan! Sorry Mom, here ya go. :)
These were taken by my friend Marie while she was babysitting the other day. She is so talented! I just wish I had put a bow on her that day.
Here's some more fruit just for you Natalie!
I'm gonna see if I can get this one in color. I bet her eyes are crazy blue!
Aw yes, spit bubbles, she is a very slobbery girl!
This one...
and this one are my favorites.
She made this storybook page too. Like I said, she's so talented!!!








5 comments:
Thanks for the cute baby girl in "fruity" clothes fix :) She is just an absolute doll!!! love those cheekies :)
Awwwww, Who has the cutest grandbabies on the planet??? That would be me, uh-huh, uh-huh! Oh, I miss them so much!!! I hate this far-away stuff. But thank goodness for blogs - this is perfect. Thank you honey!!
Awwwhhh! She's adorable! And growing so fast.
She does have beautiful blue eyes! And the cheeks - I LOVE it! She is so beautiful thanks for the new pics!
So cute, love the pics!
Post a Comment