Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Days

It doesn't snow too often in our neck of the woods and when it does, everything shuts down.  So we like to take advantage when it does snow to have a little fun!

Buttons

He loves this snowman.  Everytime we leave the house he points at him and says bye-bye.  It'll be a sad day when he melts!

Kayden has watched me put my purse on everytime we leave so he decided he wanted one.  We got an old one out of my 'box of bags' and he totes it around with his chapstick and other little knick knacks.  It's girly but it's cute!

Kayden and Morgan preparing for the Superbowl.  Unfortunately, despite our kid's support, the Colts lost :(


4 comments:

Janene Walker said...

What an Awesome Snowman!!! I'm so glad Kayden loved playing in the snow! I can just hear him saying "bye-bye!" And Morgan looks so happy! What great grandkids I have! I'm so lucky!

Gwen said...

My gosh that baby girl looks just like you Camille !!

Have fun in the snow !

justin and sherrie said...

That snowman rocks and how is it that your two kiddos have the biggest smiles in the WORLD?!

Laurie said...

So cute! I wish we had some snow to play in!