Sunday, February 14, 2010

Farm Expo Fun

The Farm Machinery Expo was in town this week and Tyler just couldn't resist.  We went on Saturday and I don't know who had more fun, Kayden or Tyler!


He looks a little too comfortable driving this thing!





'Ok, I'm done, I want down!'

This is how me and Morgan roll at the Farm Expo.

Safety First!



He didn't quite know what to think about the escalator.


5 comments:

Cynthia said...

That DOES look like boy heaven. I would never have thought to take my boy to something like that when he was little. Great idea!

Dave and Natalie said...

Oh. my. heavens! My boys (all four of them) would have died to go to something like that!! How fun!

Janene Walker said...

What a great day! Way to go on a great Saturday Activity. The Boys LOVED it!!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE the picture of Kayden in the big tire! Could Morgan BE ANY CUTER! Can't believe I haven't even met the girl yet. This living far far away is not fun!

Unknown said...

Kayden is soo adorable! haha I can see that he must've had the greatest time!