Monday, March 15, 2010

My Little Helper

Kayden is such a great little helper!! He loves doing little chores and whenever I'm doing something like vacuuming or dishes or wash, he always wants to help in some way.  He vacuums with his little push popper thingy, he loads and unloads silverware from the dishwasher, and he loves pushing the wet clothes into the dryer. 

Didn't he do a great job putting away that silverware?!

He also loves feeding his little sister.  She just adores him.  She will just sit forever and watch him jump and run around while she laughs her head off.  It's so cute.



They love playing with Daddy when he gets home.  Daddy's such a good sport to get on the floor and let them jump all over him!

Morgan ready for an outing. Yes, she's in her pajamas.  Don't judge me. :)
I love this picture because it's so her.  She's so active, always moving around and getting into things.  Totally opposite from Kayden.  He would just sit there and chill.  Not my little girl!  She's 8 months old now and she's sitting up really well and rolling around everywhere.  It's crazy the places she can get to by just rolling there. 
Don't you just love her three chins?!

Tyler is finally in the last phase of school.  He's doing clinicals at all the local hospitals doing anesthesia for various surgeries.  He's already done some general stuff, and he did hearts last month(with a few brains in there, isn't that cool?!), and this month he's doing back surgeries(some are 8 hours long! bleh!).  He's really excited for next month because it's his trauma rotation at the hospital downtown, where he'll see lots of random cool stuff. Aren't we gross? 
We've always planned on moving back to Utah after he graduates in December...but...he's recently recieved some really good unofficial job offers here.  So we're really conflicted!!  It wouldn't be an issue if we didn't like it here, but we are involved with such an amazing ward and have some awesome friends.  We're going to Utah to visit in June so we'll have a chance to check out the job market there.  Decisions, decisions!

9 comments:

Emily said...

You know my vote.

Great pictures of the kids! They are so adorable!!!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Cuties!

I can't wait for you guys to come out! We are going to come see you!

Janene Walker said...

SUCH DARLINGNESS!!!

How cool of you to let Kayden help you! They are so so cute! You can see the love in that home. Yay!!!

btw...don't even put that thing up for vote. not.even.an.option

Laurie said...

How cute are those kids! We are getting so excited to see you guys!

Dave and Natalie said...

not sure it gets any cuter than that!!! Just pray and listen...I'm sure you'll make whatever decision is right for your family!

Dave and Natalie said...

oh and when you come out in June...lets get the cousin's kids together again...that was so fun!

justin and sherrie said...

Oh my word. I love them and Kayden is such a good helper! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! WAHOO! I thought about mentioning it on FB but I thought someone might want to invite himself/herself for a little univited visit. :)

Doug and Michele said...

I am with Natalie. We need another cousins get together. Let us know when you get here. Fun new pictures. That Morgan makes me laugh! So cute. Oh, and btw - I don't think you are gross, I would also be facinated to see the weird stuff!

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

I'm so happy you liked the salsa! Of course you can share it on your blog!! ;)