Friday, April 9, 2010

Atlanta

A couple of weekends ago we went to, as my brother Shawn calls it, the Dirty South. Our good friends Nick and Paige have been trying to adopt for quite a while. They finally got a baby! He's the cutest little black boy, 5 months old.  It's quite an amazing story.  Anyway they had to come to Atlanta to pick him up and they couldn't leave the state until the paperwork was processed, it was only about a week. So we decided to head down there since it's only a 6 or 7 hour drive. It was such a great weekend! We went downtown to this great children's museum where Kayden had a blast. He's still a little young to really 'get it' yet but he still seemed to enjoy it!  Then we went to this beautiful park right in the middle of the city.  They built it when the olympics came to Atlanta in '96.  I really was a pretty park but there were some very...um...interesting people there. Anyway, we had such a good time hangin out with Nick and Paige and little Joshy. We miss our St. George friends!! Here's some pic for your enjoyment.


Gotta love the tractor!



The new mommy and her beautiful baby boy!

My beautiful baby girl!






5 comments:

Janene Walker said...

What a fun place! Even a tractor! I especially love the steering wheel pic and the pic of Morgan in the stroller. Your family pic by the watermelon is so so darling. What a great trip! So cute of Paige and Josh. I'm so glad you made the effort.

justin and sherrie said...

How fun is that?! Congrats to Nick and Paige! That is so exciting. So your kids are so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months. Also, Camille, your like one hot mamma! (I'm not gay and I can say that because I'm your sister. :))

Dawni and Zach said...

What a fun place :) Glad you were able to share that special time with your friends. Congrats to them :) and btw, Camille you look amazing ^_^

Gwen said...

You have such a cute family Camille !

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

So fun to see you guys! We can't wait - - - only one more month until we get to see you again - and btw - that picture of me is HORRIBLE! :)