Has it really been almost 2 months? Oops. Well, I'm back from my unintentional sabbatical from blogging. Hopefully I can stay on top of things.
My little girl is 1!!! I can't believe it. We had a quiet little party for her, just us. Both grandparents sent presents and she loved it all!! She wanted me to relay her thanks.
As I was going through the pictures I just couldn't decide which ones to put in, so I chose them all, well, not really, but close.
She got quite the haul for a little 1 year old who was more interested in the paper half the time than the actual presents. We got her a LeapFrog Alphabet Caterpillar(Kayden loves it), a book, a doll(see it there in the front? Yes, it's black. We're multicultural around here, or maybe it was just the last one and it was too cute to pass up), sunglasses, a toy car, and The Princess and the Frog movie.
She's stylin' now!!
Grandma and Grandpa T gave her this glowbug and the cutest swimming suit ever.
Grandma and Grandpa W gave her a cute book about rainbows and this push walker thingy. She loves it. Actually, so does Kayden. It was the only thing he got all jealous over.
Waiting patiently for her cake
The unsuspecting victim (no I didn't make it, I'm a cheater)
She was a little timid at first...
but it didn't last long!
It was a great day. Morgan actually has 3 'words', although she's pretty selective about when she says them, she mostly just babbles...all the time, she's quite the conversationalist. She says buhbuh(while waving bye), uhoh, and momma. I don't know which one was first, they were all kind of at the same time. She's not walking yet but she's starting to stand up on her own for a few seconds before she plops down on her tooshie. Speaking of tooshies...she and Kayden are in the same size diaper. Isn't that awesome?! My kids are the greatest!








7 comments:
Omygee!!! cutest ever!!! Thank you for sharing the cutest pics of the cutest kids ever! You really did get some cute shots.. I could swim in those eyes! I MISS MY GRANDKIDS!! ...oh, and you too, Camille and Tyler.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN! Wow, that went by fast! She's so cute, looks just like you! I love the photo with the frosting on her chin, ADORABLE!
Oh, My Goodness!!! Morgan has changed already from when you were here! How could that be? She has the most beautiful one-year-old eyes! What a doll! Give her loads of kisses from the grands.
What a cute little bug :) And you should have claimed the cake - no one would have known hehe! j/k but your kids are beautiful!
Happy Birthday Morgan! I can't believe it! :) She is such a cutie! I love that she gobbled up the cake, and that you are multicultural - and that kayden and morgan wear the same size diapers! Miss you guys! We've been spoiled this year in seeing you - and it is sad when we can't play all the time!!!
What cute pictures! First birthdays are so much fun!
she sure looks like her mommy !
Post a Comment