We had a fun Halloween. Kayden was supposed to be a construction worker, but he wouldn't wear his hat or the tools so he just looked like a trashy little kid. We got him a Thomas the Train costume (he's obsessed with him) for the last day and Morgan was a cute little witch/bat. Tyler and I even dressed up for the ward Trunk-or-Treat this year!
Trick-or-Treating at the Zoo
Pictures with Woody and Jesse!!
Ward Trunk-or-Treat
Our awesome costumes!!
Trick-or-Treating
Kayden's little friend, Tyler, was Sir Topam Hatt. They were really cute together
Morgan trying on Kayden's costume, it didn't quite fit!









1 comments:
Dang! I knew I should have gone to the bathroom before looking at these posts b/c that pic of you guys in you tourist costumes made me pee my pants a little. Holy crap! You guys are funny! Also, the kid's costumes were super cute and we're glad you made it to Washington safely!
Post a Comment