**I did several posts today so don't miss the one's below**
On Friday we moved all our stuff into our house. We also had our first visitors! A bishopric member and his wife, also the RS pres, came to say hello. They are very nice. We felt very welcomed. They told us that the ward Christmas party was that night, so we decided to take a break from packing and go meet our new ward family. It was fun, and really good food!! This ward is brand new. They rearranged the boundaries less than a month ago, so they're still getting the ward set up.Saturday night we got a call from that same bishopric member asking if we could come meet with him Sunday before church. Yep, that's right, we got callings!! Tyler and I are nursery workers! Didn't see that coming! I was also asked to be the Assistant Activities Day Leader. I'm excited for that one cuz it was my first calling in our last ward. We can't wait to get to know everyone!
So here's the part our moms have been waiting for. We absolutely love our new house. We're just renting for now, but we couldn't be happier with our house and our landlords. So here's a bunch of pictures. Keep in mind that we've only been here for four days so it's still a mess.
Kitchen, through the archway is the dining room.
and through the door is the laundry room which leads to the garage.
The door on the left leads to the master bedroom
The door on the left here is the playroom. On the right is an archway you can barely see that goes to the rest of the bedrooms
Standing at the front door looking in.
Standing at the front door looking left. The door through the arch is the pantry in the kitchen
Laundry room, looking in from the garage
Hallway. Morgan's room is on the left, then the second bathroom, then a big linen closet. Kayden's room is at the end, just out of view.
Morgan's room
Kayden's room. It's really big.
Playroom. Obviously it's not a priority right now :)
Master, view from doorway.
My favorite feature of the whole house!!
This shed is completely wired and finished inside. It's like an extra room. Really nice storage.
Window on the left is the playroom. The door goes into the kitchen nook.
The front right window is Kayden's room.









7 comments:
I love your house! It's so cute and looks like it has lots of room for everyone. I'm especially impressed that you have christmas put up!
Holy cow! I love it! how lucky for you guys to find such a nice place! I'm just so happy for you guys!
Wow. That looks so nice! Good for you guys! How fun!
So cute! :)
What a great house! Either there are a lot of boxes in the garage or you are crazy fast at putting things away (or maybe you just don't haul around as much JUNK as we do)! LOL Congrats!
I love love love the house!!!!!!!
Love your house Camille! Hope that you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment