Monday, February 28, 2011

Christmas

After we spent a couple weeks getting settled in our new home in Washington,(as you can tell, the kids were a great help unpacking)

we headed back to Utah for Christmas. We spent Christmas at Tyler's parent's house. Everyone but one brother and his two kids were there. It was a blast. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. I'm so glad there are so many around the same age.
Enthrawled watching Despicable Me

The mayhem of Christmas Day






Our little family. Wow, I look amazing.






A couple days after Christmas we headed to my parents house.
 Kayden enjoying one of many candy canes

Morgan loved pushing her new(ish) cousin, Lawson, around in her doll stroller.

We also had an ugly sweater party. It was awe.some. So funny. We all looked marvelous. I have so many pictures I got from Shersti's facebook but I don't want to overload this post with them so this is all ya get.



 Creepy, just creepy


 Then we opened presents. There were a couple white elephant gifts shared that I think might show up again for some unsuspecting victim.



3 comments:

Laurie said...

Ha ha...love the big ol' undies! Looks like you had a fun time at your parents! It really was one of the best Christmas vacations ever! We loved getting to be with everyone. Lots of good memories!

Doug and Michele said...

Thanks for the laugh! That was awesome! I LOVE the ugly sweaters and I totally agree with you about your dad looking creepy :)

justin and sherrie said...

Oh man! The undies were cracking me up! I'm glad that you guys live closer and you were able to be here for Christmas. We kinda like having you guys around!