Thursday, May 15, 2008

Assult!

This past Sunday, Tyler had Kayden in priesthood so I could teach my lesson to the YW in peace. The stake pres was visiting and they were doing something in the scriptures. Mr. Pres had a bunch of candy bars and was giving them away to anyone who could recite a scripture by heart. He was actually looking for a specific one and my smartypants of a hubby happened to name it. Yay! He won a candy bar(to give to me of course)! So Mr. Pres tossed this candy bar in Tyler's direction. Well, Tyler had my baby in his arms and somehow, either by a bad throw or a bad non-catch, it smacked Kayden in the face!!! Now, when I think of candy bars they give away as prizes I think of these But it was actually one of these!!!(Can you read what Tyler wrote on it before he left for work? I don't think he trusted me alone with this large piece of chocolate, what do you think?)

Nevertheless, Kayden is a trooper and only bawled for a little while and all he got was a small pinprick of an owie on the side of his nose.
He is now the talk of the ward. By the time church had ended, everyone had heard about how the stake president assulted a baby. Hmm, I think we just got a 'get out of jail free' card from the stake pres...that could come in handy...

3 comments:

Janell said...

What a cutie pie!!! I can't read the choc wrapper but can only imagine - so glad there weren't any major injuries AND you get a "get out of the planning committee free" card - excellent....!!!

Camille said...

It says 'Don't eat it all tonight, I want some.' I can't believe he thought I would eat it all in one night! He must know me well!

Brady and Christi said...

I'm glad I got to hear the rest of the story of Kayden't owie! That is pretty funny! Not the best thing for a church leader to do huh?