Caution - TMI alert...
So I'm in the bathroom at Target, you know, doin' my thing, when the cell phone belonging to the lady in the stall next to me starts ringing. What does she do? She answers it!!! Gross! So the rest of us in the bathroom are lucky enough to listen to her conversation about light bulbs with her mother while we're tinkling away. Great entertainment.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Potty Mouth
Posted by Camille at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Oh my goodness - this is hilarious and I am cracking up!! So when do you get back - it seems like you have been gone SO LONG!!!! =)
Ha Ha! That is so funny! Hey, so we can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!
ok I am so happy I found this. Dawni told me you had a blogspot so I searched you out and found you!!! YEA!!! I can't believe how big Kaden is. He is so cute!!
whenever i call someone and they can't talk, i think why did you pick up the phone
Thanks for finding us, Dawni connected me with you. I would love to keep in touch this way, I just need your e-mail address. Mail me at dmjczswilkinson@msn.com with yours to add to our list.
I seriously, when are you coming back??? We miss you guys!!
Hey girl! I'm so happy I ran into your blog! Your little family is so cute!! I hope all is going well with you!
Post a Comment