I got tagged a while ago and am just getting to it. So here is everything you've ever wanted to know about me!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Well, the obvious answer is Tyler, but my best girl friends would be Anna and Melanie
C. CAKE OR PIE? cake, Better than sex cake is the best! It doesn't quite live up to it's name though...
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Any day that Tyler has the day off
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Diet Coke, chocolate, my bed, a good book
F. FAVORITE COLOR? Light blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? neither, my sensitive teeth can't handle either one
H. HOMETOWN? I will always be a Morgan girl
I. INDULGENCE? a long bath with a great book, double stuff oreos with milk
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July, I love summertime
K. KIDS? One boy. I love him so much!!
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My Family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? June 24, 2005. It was the best day of my life!
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 brothers, 1 sister. I'm the oldest
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Someone I love dying
Q. QUOTE? I'm lame, I couldn't come up with anything good to put here.
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Hearing Kayden laugh, making Tyler smile, eating a great dinner that I don't have to make or clean up.
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Growing up I loved the old Christopher Reeves Superman movies
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Most people I know have done this or some form of it. But if you're reading this and you haven't done it, I'm tagging you!!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I can only wink with my right eye. I've tried and tried, but I can't wink with my left!
V. VEGETABLES? asparagas, fresh peas
W. WORST HABIT? Bitting my nails, sleeping in too late
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound - I bawled like a baby when we first saw Kayden!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? in general, chinese food. specifically, I love a good pork chop
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Aries
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I've been ABC tagged!
Posted by Camille at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I'm so glad I know so much more about you now!! Yay!! :) ha ha!! So, sorry I have the same background as you! I didn't even know you had that one when I picked it! There are a million and I pick the same one as you...apparently we both have good taste! :)
Now I know all about you! Hooray! Thanks for being a blog stalker. I heart your template, BIG TIME!
Way to go! I'm glad to know about you! For some reason I can't wait to see you and see you not be able to wink! Ha, ha. Your so cute!
Love the new layout! I'm so glad you found this background site! I'd love to see you in Utah!
How are you???!!! Speaking of food (were we??) we just ate at PF Changs for the first time ....y.u.m.!!!
This looks fun, I'm going to do it. Cute page!
Post a Comment