He pulled himself up all by himself. He'll be standing in no time! My little boy is growing up so fast!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Look what I can do!
Posted by Camille at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He pulled himself up all by himself. He'll be standing in no time! My little boy is growing up so fast!
Posted by Camille at 2:20 PM
4 comments:
Way to go Kayden!!! Wait...no...make him stop!!! Once they can walk...babyproofing has a whole new meaning :) He's just too cute!!
seriously make him stop!!! He is to little for that :) He is so stinking cute I can't believe he is getting that big. but as soon as the pulling up starts everything is soon behind so babyproof fast!!!
Good work Kayden!
It looks like he's saying his prayers!! What a good little boy. I just want to pick him up and squeeze him!!
Post a Comment