So...I'm sorry about that last post. I was upset and sick and just venting, hey, it's my blog, I can write what I want. But I'll try to keep those kind of posts to a minimum.
Anyway, Christmas was so fun, we didn't think Kayden would understand much of it, but he really knew something was different that day. He was cute opening his presents and actually played with them rather than the wrapping paper. The day after Christmas we flew to Utah and have been here for almost 2 weeks. We've had a great time. We've spent lots of time with family and have quite enjoyed the break. Because I'm still enjoying it, I'm going to stay on my blogcation for a while. Hopefully when I get back I will post pictures and update everyone on...well...everything. My reader has a ton of posts to read and I've been terrible about commenting and reading, especially if your blog is private. I just haven't had time to check everyones!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Way Behind
Posted by Camille at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Have fun with the fam!!! We miss you!
Enjoy your time away! It is good to break from bloggin
Enjoy every minute of vacation you get, the blogging world will still be here when you get back!!
I'm tagging you! It's a husband tag. Go to my blog and then put the Q&A on your blog. Let me know when you're done so I can read it!
Post a Comment