Christmas Day. I know, I'm kinda scary in the mornings. 
These books were Kayden's favorite present. After he opened them, he wouldn't pay attention to opening any others. Tyler would even hide them behind his back and Kayden would crawl around him to get them. It was pretty funny. He must be his momma's child!!!
Playing with the boxes after.
He is such a joy!!!
In a box at my parents house. He played with the styrafoam peanuts in there forever.

This is Kayden talking to the loudly ticking clock(you can only see the side of it). He would stand there forever and just jabber. It was the funniest thing ever.
I absolutely love both of these pictures!!

My brother Shawn....um...don't really know what else to say about this pic!
My brother Shawn....um...don't really know what else to say about this pic!
Having fun with his cousins Haley and Wes.
Haley teaching Kayden about the parts of the face! She is so sweet!









5 comments:
Aw. Those pics make me miss you guys. Ok, I'm going to cry now.
Looks like a great time! Oh the Christmases when the kids are young! enjoy!
Kayden is so cute! Aren't 1st birthdays so bitter sweet?! They just grow up so fast!
What cute pics. We really miss you guys!
Post a Comment