Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

This Easter the Easter Bunny brought baskets to all three of us. It's the first year that stupid bunny actually made it to our house! Here's Kayden enjoying his spoils.
Wait, there's stuff in there?!


Jelly beans all over the driveway.
I love this picture. Father and son, hand in hand. So sweet.
We went to our friends house and had an Easter egg hunt. It was so nice of them to have us over! We had a blast, as always. And Kayden did great finding eggs.



"Look, I found a rock!" He played with this pile of rocks for about a half hour. It was so cute. He's just the cutest kid ever. See that fat lady in the white shirt back there? Yeah, that's me. I'm gettin' big.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh!! how cute. That little baby-o-mine isn't so little anymore!...more like a little boy! Dad pointed out that putting eggs in a basket is exactly his "thing" - he probably loved that. Glad you had a Happy Easter. Glad you have such great friends. Ya, that lady in the background is getting...um...round. (that's a good thing)!

Adam and Sherry said...

o my gosh he is adorable!!!! I can't believe he is getting so big. I can't believe y ou are getting so big either :) Just kidding you look amazing!!! We can't wait till she gets here :)

Cynthia said...

He looks like a miniature man in that adorable outfit! I love the photo of him holding the egg. What a cute little critter!

Anonymous said...

There's something about a man in argyle that always makes me go weak at the knees -- what a handsome little man!

And how long before you're supposed to pop? It seems like it's going by fast -- but then, I'm not the one living with the belly! Hang in (or out) there!

The Walkers said...

How Cute!!! Grandpa Walker (Mark) came and watched 17 funny little kids hunt eggs at our house. I was sure that day that he was missing his little boy. How fun to be able to share. And you look great!!! Can hardly wait to see you all again.

Landon and Timorie said...

Holy crap he is getting so big!!! It looks like all of you had tons of fun and it had to be exciting watching him hunt around for all the eggs:) We can't wait to see you guys and I think you look really cute!

justin and sherrie said...

That is so cute. I love the rock! Ok, so the picture of Ty holding his hand made me tear up. Look at you little preggie! So cute. You really need to take a pic. I hated taking them but I was told that I would be glad one day and now I am. Sorry about your nerve though! I only had it for like the last month so I'm really sorry it is hurting you already but hopefully the fake Dr. makes it better. Maybe you should go get a preggie massage too. It feels soooo good!

tiki_lady said...

so stinkin' CUH-UTE

tiki_lady said...

so stinkin' CUH-UTE