I've been tagged by my wonderful cousin-in-law Angela! I was also tagged a while ago to do this by Christi and Sherrie, my two lovely sisters-in-law. So this covers that. I'm a slacker.
1. Every time a new book comes out in a series, I have to read all the preceding books before I can read the new one. So this means that when the last Harry Potter came out, I had read the first one 7, yes that's right 7, times. I feel like it's been so long since I've read them that I just don't remember. I love reading though. Then, when I know it's the last book in that series, I'll read them all again. I told you I love to read. It's like a sickness.
2. I eat my food one item at a time. Usually from what I like least to what I like best. I want to save the best for last. The problem with that is that I'm full by the time I get to what I like best! Oh, and my food items can't touch. It's gross for the macaroni salad to get mixed with the gravy and potatoes.
3. I have to shower in the morning. I have to. Every morning. I feel so gross and so not awake if I don't.
4. I don't like giving baths. I don't know why, I just don't. That's Tyler's job.
5. All my paper money has to be facing the same way, with the smallest bill on the top. When the clerk at the grocery story hands me my change, I have to put them in order and turn all the bills the same way before I put them in my purse. I bet that's annoying to the person waiting behind me.
6. I am almost always late. I know exactly how long it takes me to get ready, get Kayden ready and drive where ever I'm going. But I always think I can do it just a little faster this time. I can't. And I don't. Mostly it's in the mornings, when I have to drag myself out of bed. Maybe one day I'll be to church on time....
And that was everything you've never wanted to know about me.
I tag Dawni, Tammy, and Brittany.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
6 Quirks
Posted by Camille at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I too, must shower EVERY morning! Love girls camp, but... oh what a challenge that is!
Thanks for sharing your weird quirks....the last one I don't think is too weird...(or maybe I am weird that way too!)
I relate to number one and six. I am consistently a few minutes late getting the kids to school each morning. If I can be consitently late, why can't I be consistently early?
Thanks, I'll put you down. I'll probaly change it this weekend. Your little guy is so cute too!
Um, yep, you're weird.
Just kidding!!
Post a Comment