

This is the tree in our front yard. It was the most colorful on the block! Fall comes a little later here in the midwest than I'm used to, being from Utah and all, so these pics are from only about 2 weeks ago when I was outside doing yard work, in shortsleaves. Fall also lasts only about 2 weeks. Our tree is now naked with just two scrawny leaves left. And it's freezing cold. The temperature. Not the tree. Well, it's probably cold too. But that's not what I was talking about. Anyway....I love fall!
3 comments:
Me, too. We have a tree in our front yard that is holding on to summer, though -- half of it is bright orange and red, while the north half is still green! Weird... and we have one tree that everybody on our block hates because it stays brown and dead-looking until spring when the new growth pushes the dead, brown leaves off. Not only that, but it's just a plain ugly tree. We won't ever cut it down, though, because it hides our neighbor's ugly trash pile on the side of their house.
That is beautiful! For some reason I thought you had more trees than that...
Fall is my favorite! I covet your tree! I totally want a yard full of trees with awesome colored leaves in the fall. Unfortunatly for Josh, my allergeies don't let me do much raking!
Post a Comment