Kayden loves to dance! (I know this isn't the best video but I've never claimed to be a great photographer.) Everytime he hears anything resembling music he starts to rock back and forth. It's hilarious in church. He's such a ham.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Dancing Baby
Posted by Camille at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
Ah! He's so cute! I love it. Can't wait to see you guys!
He is so stinking cute you guys. We love the dancing and think he will drive the girls crazy with his groovy moves, but the cutest part of the entire video is when he falls down at the end. Have a great Thanksgiving!! We miss you!!
Hey, I think we've got a future ward choir director on our hands! Wouldn't it be cool if we had choirs like the Baptists do? Swingin' and swayin' and feelin' the love!
I have to agree with Sherry. I started laughing when he lost his balance. Good job getting these cute moments on film. You will be glad to have them.
oh that made my day!! What a cutie...and obviously he didn't want to be filmed from the front!! Go Kayden, Go Kayden, Go Kayden
Hilarious, and so cute. I love the head bop. He cracks me up!!
i saw him dancing in church on sunday, it was so cute i can't believe how limber he is! the video is great, i love that he falls down that is so how it is.
Oh, that's way fun! Brinkley enjoyed it too. She was trying to hit the keyboard the whole time I have been sitting at the computer until I pushed play on the video, then she watched that very intently! She loves other babies! Can't wait til she dances too! I love it!
P.S. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! We miss you guys!
So so so cute!!!! I love it!
That's so cute! I let Conner watch it too and he thought it was pretty funny too.
that is the cutest ever!!!
The baby stage is in my past (my baby is in Kindergarten). That video really makes me miss it. Now he needs to cry or poop or something so I can remember I'm glad that part is over. Cute stuff like that video makes me misty! What a precious baby. Enjoy him- you really do have no idea how fast it's gone.
Post a Comment