Just 10 months ago I gave birth to our wonderful son. Now, in a short 7 months we'll have another one!!! That's right, I'm pregnant! I'm only 8 weeks along and believe it or not, it was planned. We just didn't think it would happen so fast! I'm due on July 12th. This will make Kayden and this baby almost exactly 18 months apart, perfect for church. We are so very excited.
I'm feeling completely different this time and it's annoying. With Kayden I didn't feel any different, just a little extra tired. This time I'm ornery, I'm sick, nothing sounds good, everything stinks. I haven't thrown up though...yet. And I sleep half the day away. I'm so spoiled because Kayden is so good. He just plays with his toys while I lazily doze on the couch. Hey, building a placenta is hard work! Tyler doesn't quite have sympathy though. Don't get me wrong, he's great. He's just a guy and doesn't understand why I just break down and cry or get mad at him for making gross sounds with his tongue(it just sounded gross and it was making me sick!) He's just a guy. I get it. It's ok. He's still wonderful.
So that is our news. I'll be sure to keep ya'll updated on the progress!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Oh Baby!
Posted by Camille at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








17 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's fabulous news --Kayden will love having a little sibling close to his age, and so will you when they get old enough to entertain each other.
As far as the feeling differently goes....well, I'm not going to pull out my stock of pregnancy stories, but if I were to venture a guess, I would say you're having A GIRL!!!
Congrats!! Eighteen months is a perfect age. Growing up things get hard but when they are grown they have so much in common. The biggest age difference in any of my kids in 18 months. Crazy Huh!?!?! Sorry Tyler things MAY calm down when all the kids grow up and leave the house.
Congrats that is WONDERFUL news!!! Maybe this one is a girl and thats why you feel different? I am so happy for all of you!!! Get your rest!!
Finally you posted it! Yay! It's been killing me because I just want to ask how you are feeling and all of the typical stuff. I really am sorry you are feeling cruddy and that Tyler is making you sick. Tyler, please don't fart around her or make wierd noises. It really isn't cool and if you keep it up, I'm going to have to slowly pull your leg hairs out when you come to Utah. :)
Yay! I think it's fun to have them close together. Congratulations!!!
Hi Camille. I found your blog on Kylees and wanted to say hi and congratulations on the baby. That is so exciting. I have two that are 22 months apart and they are so fun. Congrats again and its good to see what you've been up to.
How wonderful, it's exciting to see your family grow.
Congrats! :)
I love the 18 month gap. You are still in the baby groove and they will be great friends, boy or girl. My kids are about 18 months apart too and we love it. I am so excited for you. Don't feel guilty for the lazy days, you totally deserve them. Take them while you can!!!
That's awesome news! Congrats!! My 1st 2 are 19 months apart and I loved it. Good luck!
Congrats! And good luck! It will be fun to have them somewhat close!
Congrats! I know every one is telling it is a good gap but it really is. My kids were 19 mon. and 20 mon apart, and it is so nice now that they can all play and entertain each other.
I'm behind on my blogging. CONGRATS! I tried to make mine 18 months apart but it didn't want to work out until 22 months apart. Oh well. It's so fun to have them close - but a handful. You'll do great. Maybe it's a girl. I had completely different symptoms with my two and people say that it how it is between the different sexes. Yay!
Congrats!!! That is fun!! Lisa and Jessi are both pregnant and due around that same time!! Lisa's wasn't planned though :)
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!! So excited for you guys!!
I know I told you congratulations, on the other blog, but I just wanted to say congratulations again and I wish you a very uneventful pregnancy (except for the good events!!) oh...BTW...check out my blog for a pregnancy warning :)
I already told you congrats but just because your symptoms are diffrent doesn't mean anything. No one could have told me that Lindsay wasn't a boy until the ultrasound :) But who knows We are so excited for you.
Post a Comment