Natalie, Kylee, and Sherrie!!! Thanks for commenting everyone! Although I am a little disappointed. 9 comments?! That's it?! I know more people read this blog than that!! You guys missed out on a delicious and free Christmas treat!!
Since everyone that won lives in Utah, and I will be there on the 26th, I'm going to wait until then to deliver the wonderful prize. It'll be sometime that week. Thanks for playing along!
And yes, I know, I'm a whole day late posting this. But in my defense, my friend Leann finally went into labor (she was 2 weeks late with her 4th kid!) and we had volunteered to watch their other kids. We were there for almost exactly 24 hours. She had a long hard labor, but it's over and their beautiful little girl is here, all 9 lbs 11 oz, 21.5 inches of her!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
And the winner's are...
Posted by Camille at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
Heck yes! I'm so excited for the TREAT! Congrats on your friend's baby but almost 10 lbs, OUCH! Can't wait to see you guys!
Oh! And speaking of babies, how are YOU feeling?!
congrats to the winners!
I read your blog every time I read blogs!
Sometimes I just don't have time to comment too.
I echo an earlier comment - how are you feeling?
Has Tyler been able to keep it under wraps what you will be unwrapping on Christmas?
We miss you guys!
YAY!! I know everyone says this, but really I don't ever win things so YAY again!
WOO HOO!!!! I never win anything...You made my night :) o.k. so it doesn't take much to excited me :)
I snoozed and lost! Bummer. Congrats to the winners though.
I've done a couple blogger lunches the last few weeks and it's been so fun to meet people. Perhaps we can get a group together for lunch while you're here if you have time?
I felt it was only right that I refrained from entering a pay it forward of yours since then it would be paying it backward... oh, well. Be assured that I read your blog every time you pop up on my reader! And I still can't wait to see what you're going to do with that fun and funky fabric!!
I can't believe you only got 9 comments! Wierd!
Yay for Leann!
Post a Comment