Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pay it Forward

A few weeks ago Sue Q did a P.I.F. on her blog...and I was a winner! She sent me this wonderful package. She knows I love to sew so she sent me some really cute fabric, these great buttons, and a fun pattern. She also sent a yummy chocolate bar, but it disappeared before I could get a picture of it...(it was delicious!)

So, in keeping with the tradition of the Pay it Forward I will send something great to every third comment. However, I won't publish everyone's comments until three pm on Saturday. (Just to keep you all guessing. )

Happy Commenting!!!

By the way, Sue is also a great seamstress and has an awesome givaway on her blog right now, go comment and get yourself a chance! Or you can just buy one of her adorable blankets. She is really creative and they are really cute!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet are you??!!

And I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this!

Pancake said...

Sue is GREAT!!!! I need to pay it forward as I too was a winner!!

Dave and Natalie said...

That is so cute!! I didn't know you were such a sewer!!

Doug and Michele said...

I wish I was this creative. I am attempting a fleece and cotton blanket for my kids for christmas and I am probably over my head. I am glad someone in the family got the sewing jeans! Have fun with your new stuff!

Emily said...

What a fun idea! I will have to go back and look at her blog to see how her's worked!

Francis Family said...

What a CUTE idea! I love it! What are you gonna make with that cute fabric??
By the way, congrats on the baby-on-the-way! Aren't they so much fun??

Brady and Christi said...

That is such a fun idea. And you will love that stuff since you are so crafty! :)

justin and sherrie said...

Cute, cute Camille! I can't believe no one has commented on this yet! Also, really jealous you got a yummy chocolate bar and that you have hobbies. Maybe while your here we could do a little crafty? You're good at it so I would love to do something with ya!

justin and sherrie said...

Oh, I'm a freak by the way. Now I know why it looks like no one has commented. R-E-T-A-R-D = ME!