This is the tag that's going around Facebook. It took me forever to do so I figured I'd put it on here too. Enjoy!
1. I am left handed and love it.
2. I am NOT a morning person.
3. Being a mom is easier than I thought it would be. We'll see what I have to say about that in a few months though!
4. In the first 2 years I had my license I wrecked 5 times and totalled 2 cars.
5. I am not at all against plastic surgery. When I'm done having kids I plan on helping myself 'up'!
6. I love love love Diet Coke. But when I'm pregnant it doesn't taste good. Very sad.
7. I am a completely different person than I was 7 years ago. And that's a really really good thing!
8. I am paranoid about what people think about me. I liked to be liked.
9. I have a hard time understanding when people tell me marriage is hard, especially the first year. That was our best year! I love being married. I couldn't be happier.
10. I am addicted to TV. The best invention ever is DVR. I think I have about 15 timers set. I know. Sad.
11. It takes me forever to peel an orange. I have to get all the gross white stuff off before I can eat it. And because it takes me so long I hate sharing even one piece.
12. I don't like some of the classic shows others like. Shows like 'A Christmas Story', 'The Sandlot', and 'Sinfield'. People think I'm crazy but I just can't stand them.
13. I love novelty socks. The only white socks I own are my workout ankle socks. The rest are fun socks.
14. I have a really bad memory. If I could change anything about myself, it would be that.
15. I love love love to read. It can be a problem if I find a really good book. It drives Tyler nuts. And I can read a book over and over again. That's due to my terrible memory. It's fun to go back and see what I've forgotten
16. I hate reality shows. Any type.
17. I could drink hot chocolate at anytime of year. I love it. Even when we lived in St. George I would drink it in the summer. Mmm, delicious.
18. Family means a lot to me. There is nothing better than spending time with family.
19. I eat my steak medium rare. It just melts in your mouth.
20. I have road rage issues. I really need to be better now that Kayden is at an impressionable age, but there are just so many idiots out there!
21. I eat very slowly. Even in elementary and middle school my friends would leave me at lunch and go play because I took to long. I was almost always one of the last ones to finish. And when I would try to eat as fast as I could I would still just finish at the same time as everyone else. I still don't know why.
22. When I was pregnant with Kayden I craved peaches. The whole time. This time I'm craving grapefruit.
23. I love horror movies. And stories. And anything to do with the paranormal. It facinates me, but I'm still not sure if I believe in it.
24. I love taking naps but it takes me so long to fall asleep that it has to be at least 2 hours or it's not worth it!
25. I have a big mouth and often share way too much.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
25 Random Facts
Posted by Camille at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I am left handed too!!!! Love it, EXCEPT.... can openers. When you have to use a manual one....
Well, that's it: #22 clinches it. You're having a girl. I'd bet my life on it! (Unless you've already revealed that you're having a boy, in which case, I apologize for not keeping up!)
I had weird cravings with all my kids, but the one constant was sweet and sour foods....like grapefruit and anything lemon flavored!
I don't think I know myself that well. I think the sharing too much comes with our genes. And, lucky you for craving healthy foods. I always gave myself licence for all the bad stuff. Thanks for sharing, they were fun to read.
That was so fun to read! I learned a lot about you. I love that you only wear white socks to work out in. You're just so cute!
I agree with MANY things! I plan on using plastic surgery too and am not against it. I think people are only against it cause they can't pay for it or hate that other people use it to look good when they can't. I am a completely different person than 10 years ago (or high school I guess) and I'm SOO happy. I love Diet Coke too - much better than coke. I have to peel all the white stuff off oranges too, people think i'm crazy! I hate Sienfield and A Christmas Story TOO!!!! And I also have a big mouth - I should watch that better. :) It's fun getting to know you better.
First off it's Seinfeld not Sinfield. I'm not sure we can be friends because of that. Second off, maybe your #20 can be explained by #4. Just saying...
Post a Comment