Girl!!!!!!!
We are so excited. I knew that I was having a boy when I was pregnant with Kayden. Just call it mother's intuition. So this time, when I had a feeling it was a girl I wasn't sure if it was just hope or if it was the same thing I felt before. I guess it was the same thing!! Also, with Kayden we had his name picked out even before I got pregnant but we couldn't agree on a girl name. It's exactly the opposite this time. We have a couple of great girl names picked but can't agree on a boy's. Crazy.
Here are some of the wonderful ultrasound pics we got this morning.
This one is the 'girl' pic. The three little lines in the circle are the girl parts. Kind of hard to see but it's definately different than Kayden's 'boy' pic!
This is my favorite. I love the view of the little miniature foot. So sweet.









15 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so excited. She's beautiful. Gramma loves her!
CONGRATS!!!! Thought of names yet?
YAY!!!
I am SOOOOOO excited for you. And as a mom of 4 girls they wouldn't have had to tell me that was a girl I have seen that so many time I totaly would have known. I can't wait to meet her.
Those are GREAT pictures. The foot one is my favorite too. So cute. I am glad everything is going well and we get to start looking for PINK!!!
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby :) That cute little foot will soon be kicking your ribs every night :) Have fun looking for pink frilly things, and let us know when you pick a name (no pressure...2 days after she is born is soon enough!!)
Hooray!!! We're so excited too! I love all the pictures! Its all just so amazing! Love you guys!
Yay!!! Having a girl is the BEST! Congrats to you! We're so so so happy for you!
Ok, so I love the ultra sound pics! How in the heck are you so luck to get a foot pic of both of your kids?! I'm so jealous!
YAY! Congrats!
CONGRATS - YOU'LL LOVE HAVNG A GIRL!!! That just bring back a wave of emotions - we had the exact ultrasound picture. The three lines....but I wasn't so reserved. I explained in my post that they were the labia - lol. What names??? I'm so happy for you!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Where have I been?? This is so exciting! Congratulations! Don't we live in an amazing age where we can see our baby before it's born? I used to think that if God wanted us to know what the baby's gender was, he would have designed us with windows in our bellies like Teletubbies, but this is much better! Now, I better get sewing....I'm thinking pink!!
I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! I'm glad we can keep in touch a little better!
Sorry it took me so long to respond, we have been in St. George for a few days. Congtrats, Girls are GREAT!!!!
Congrats on the little girl! That will so fun!
Post a Comment