Although this blog is about us as a family I feel that sometimes it's a lot about me and not much about Tyler. So, I am posting his 25 random facts. He wrote this on his facebook and I took the liberty to post it here. Enjoy it!!
1. I HATE heights (cause for a panic attack)!!
2. I enjoy camping, but hate camping in the cold.
3. SpongeBob SquarePants is probably the coolest person ever. He lives in a Pineapple!
4. I will always wait for a movie to be made about books before ever reading them.
5. I hate doing things like this so don't get used to it.
6. I like to drive big farm machinery.
7. I wore Wrangler Jeans until I was in high school.
8. People that have everything handed to them in life really tick me off.
9. I like Sushi, but only the cooked stuff.
10. For being a person that doesn't drink alcohol I know a lot about beer. (Thanks to my classmates)
11. I would like to me more physically fit but thinking about it wears me out.
12. I like to hang out with my sibblings now that we are adults, not so much when we were younger.
13. I would love to move back to St. George some day.
14. I won a hundred bucks the very first time I played BINGO!
15. I once went on 3 different dates with 3 different girls the same day and they had no idea.
16. I would much rather play with my son than study for school.
17. I wish I could still play the piano.
18. People who do stupid things make me laugh.
19. I don't like going to Moes with my wife because she always yells "Welcome to Moes!"
20. More days than not, right now, the prospect of Money is what keeps me going in school.
21. Panda Express is my favorite fast food chinese restaurant.
22. I say I'm not addicted to Diet Coke but I probably am.
23. All of my friends make me a better person and always make me happy to be around them.
24. Being married and making, I mean, HAVING kids is AWESOME.
25. I often change the subject of conversation at the most random times. (short attention...I love sleep!)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Tyler's 25 Random Facts
Posted by Camille at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I like #9 mostly because it isn't real sushi unless it is raw :)
#24 made me laugh right out loud...isn't that how most men feel about marriage!!!!
What do you mean you like your siblings more now that we are adults? I too am addicted to Diet Coke, and I also love Panda Express. We must be related.
I don't even know what Moe's is, but I laughed at Camille yelling it as she went in. I also laughed out loud at #24, you men are all the same!
I love it, Tyler!! I don't get #24 though. But I sure love the grandkids. Keep 'em coming!!
So, I just found Tyler on facebook and saw the link to your blog.... Sounds like you guys are doing well. I am going to add you to our blog page.
Post a Comment