Wednesday, September 4, 2013

February 2013

I got glasses! 8 years ago I had LASIK. It was so wonderful...while it lasted. But while the surgery fixes what is wrong then, it doesn't stop your eyes from changing later on. I finally went to the eye doctor and was surprised the difference it made. And I usually don't mind wearing the glasses.


Morgan started a dance class with her best friend, Bella. They are so cute!

  
And quite limber!

Kayden's Valentine's Day party at preschool. It's a Lutheran church preschool and while they don't teach church doctrine, they still pray and sing a couple songs about God. I love it.

 Little stinkers taking pictures with Tyler's iPad before church.


 Here's another little stinker getting his own snack.

 Tate turned 1!!!
Here's all my kids on their 1st birthday. You can't tell they're related...can you?

Kayden and Morgan were so excited to get Tate presents.





 Oh man. The cake. The pre-smooshed cake. It was a cute little monster cake just sitting on the counter and Kayden just wanted to look at it...then he dropped it. Luckily it was still in its container and it just squished the frosting inside. No harm done. Tate loved it anyway.


 No hesitation here. He couldn't wait to get his hands on that cake!!


'It takes way too long to get this cake from my hand to my mouth.'

'Much easier!'




 'Wait, where'd my cake go?!'


 'Nevermind, there's some on my hand'




0 comments: