Saturday, October 25, 2008

Discovery Toys

If anyone wants some awesome toys to give their kids for Christmas check these out. They are so fun! A few of my favorites are the Castle Marbleworks with it's cool tower and chime balls, the Dress-a-pillar with zippers and snaps, and the Motor Works. This one is the coolest of all. It comes with a battery powered screwdriver, a motorcycle, an airplane, and a racecar. And you actually take them apart and put them back together with the little plastic screws! It was fun for even me.
Sorry if this sounds like an advertisement, but it kinda is! I did a party and the attendance wasn't exactly great (it probably wasn't the best idea trying to do it on a stake conference weekend). These really are awesome toys. I actually even had some growing up.
So anyway, if you would like to make an order, email or call me with what you want and you can have your kids' Christmas done early(and help me with Kayden's christmas)!


2 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

I love discovery toys. We have the marble works (along with many others). I think Santa brought it to Jacob one year. It still works great and is a family favorite. I hope your party went well.

Dave and Natalie said...

I love discovery toys...I had a few parties when my boys were littler and got TONS of toys for them. I'm sorry your party wasn't more successful. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? I'd be happy to look to order something...but it may be more hassle than it's worth!! (let me know)