
I think we are quite the good lookin' family!!
This is my family in July. Timorie and Landon, Shersti, Shawn, Mom and Dad, Me, Tyler and Kayden. Shawn and Shersti really hate this picture because they think it's a 'couple picture' and think they look like a couple, but I think it's obvious they aren't. I love this whole picture. I love my family!
My hot sister Shersti with Kayden. This was actually taken a few months ago, but I think it is so cute.
Um...I think it's too small. He looks like Santa Clause. He's gonna pop some buttons.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Kayden.
He was so tired here. He just laid there, didn't move a muscle, and stared at us, for about a half hour until we finally put him in bed.
And this is how he sleeps. I promise he's under there. As soon as I lay him down and put the blanket on him he grabs it and covers his face with it...everytime.









10 comments:
You are right - That is a beautiful family picture! I love seeing Kayden grow, it is fun to see how much he has changed since you were here. What a cutie - I wish I looked that cute when my buttons were about to pop.
I love all of your pictures!!! You have amazing ones. I love seeing all the things that go on and just the random pictures every now and then. Its great!!!
Love the family picture! And don't you just love pictures that you feel like capture how you see your child?
Thanks so much for sharing all the pics, they are sooo cute!! Kayden cracks me up with that blanket!
Cute pics! I love them!!
Ok, that little Kayden is the cutest thing ever! I miss him! Can I put his pictures on my blog? I'ts getting pretty boring since I never have any new pictures or news to put on it.
Those are the cutest pictures Camille! I just can't wait to see him again. Also, love the pj's that are too small and the smile in the pic of Ty and him. Love it! Your family is so cute by the way!
These pics are too cute!! You all are gorgeous and Kayden is getting so grown up!
Your family pics are really cute! I just laugh at all your cute pictures of Kayden! You can tell he is so loved! And thanks for all the good vibes about the job.
1. I love that family picture. Please reassure Shersti and Shawn that we were certain when we looked at it that they were not a couple.
2. I love Kayden's cheekie weekies. Do you just kiss them off?
3. Brinkley ALWAYS pulls the blanket over her face too. At first it freaked me out because I thought she would suffocate, but she hasn't yet! So it must be okay.
Post a Comment