I'm always looking for new projects to start. I really like to sew so I've tried quilting and have made a few quilts that are pretty cute if I do say so myself. I tried knitting but unless it's something small like a scarf I get bored cuz it takes way too long before you have something to show for all that work. My latest thing is embroidery. I saw this cute phrase somewhere so I decided I wanted to make a decorative pillow. I found a witches shoe, put it on word, copied and flipped it, then typed out the phrase below it how I wanted it. I printed it then traced it onto a piece of fabric, ironed on the shoe I cut out, embroidered the words and presto! A cute new Halloween decoration.
Monday, October 27, 2008
My Latest Project
Posted by Camille at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









13 comments:
That is so CUTE!!! I love all the new and fun things that you learn to do to keep yourself busy. You did an amazing job.
you could sell those!!...that is so cute!! (If you were to sell it you better call me first!!) Great Job!
Ha, Ha, that's funny and sooo cute!!!
Love it. Wish I had the time and talent.
WOW Camille! You put my pillow to shame!! Good job! I love it!
I am always impressed when people are crafty, but inventing your own pattern and saying - WOW! Now that is creativity. SO CUTE!
Wow- super impressive!
How adorable!! I'm wondering (please don't laugh) how did you do the embroidery?? Does your machine do it, or do you do it by hand? I embarrassed to ask, but I honestly don't know. It's so cute though!
Wow, Camille, That is so cute! You should make me one...Wait...I got one just like that in the mail. How cool is that? Yay! I am the lucky recipient of my daughter's new-found talent! Thank you so much,sweetie. I love you!!
That is SO cute! YOu should sell these! I would buy one! Have you been to the site called the Robins Nest? She has her own store, a wonderful woman! Maybe you could work something out with her store???
Just a thought!
Here ya go!
http://therobinsnestcountrycrafts.blogspot.com/
AND you love to sew??!! What a great bonus!! I sew for a living, and this is ADORABLE!! Seems like every other blog I read is about how much people hate to sew, or craft, or whatever, so it's refreshing to hear that I am not alone!!!
How did I get such talented sisters-in-law? I wish I could do that!
Post a Comment