So since several people have said such nice things about my halloween pillow and a couple people have suggested I sell them I was wondering what you guys would pay for something like that. It's something I enjoy doing and I could do personalized stuff and requests...pretty much anything you want. I just need to know if it would be worth it. Keep in mind that shipping would be around $4. Don't be afraid you're gonna hurt my feelings if you would pay like $2. I wanna know! (even if you don't want one, at least tell me what you think it's worth...please!!!)
**Edited to add - This specific pillow is approx. 11 in x 10 in. But I can make them any size you want.**
Thursday, October 30, 2008
How much would you pay?
Posted by Camille at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
I'm thinkin' that's something I'd see at Target for $19.99. I wouldn't pay that much because I am cheap. If I were you I'd take how much $$ you spent on the pillow, pay yourself some $$ for the time to make it, add shipping and there's your price.
I think that we would pay around $20.00 or more depending on how much time you spent on it too and if it has more details or anything like that, that would make it a little more difficult.
P.S. Landon thinks its worth a hill of beans. muahahahahah!!
Tori hit the nail on the head. As far as how much you charge for labor, think about how long it takes to make it, how much you would charge per hour (min. wage, at least!), then add it all up. I'd pay $15-20 for it!
I was thinking $12 - $15, but more if you personalize.
how big is it?
that would make a difference. And for personalization I would for sure pay more.
Tori hit it on the head, you need to figure your time in. Did you talk to Robin???
Let us know if you do decide! BUT let us know what you are making for Christmas so we can get first crack!
Your talents are endless - love this pillow!!!
I would probably expect to pay something around $20 for that cute pillow if I were to buy it at a cute crafty store. I just love it though! I showed mom and she thought it was adorable.
This is an awesome Pillow. I'd say it's worth between 15-20. Have a great weekend :)
1 million dollars
i love the pillow!
I'd pay whatever - I love it! :)
Post a Comment