Here is a video of Kayden crawling. He's really fussy, but it's kinda cute how he stops and looks up at Tyler like, "stop pointing that thing at me and pick me up already!" He's teething and he's miserable. I wish there was more I could do for him. He already has two of his bottom teeth and he wasn't this fussy when he got them. I don't know what his deal is this time, but I hope it's over soon!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
This is so cute!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Thomas watched with me and said "I love that...but that baby is sad" For the love Tyler...pick that baby up!! (just kidding) He's so cute even when he is sad!!
Sorry about the teething...that is so hard. Tylenol, Oragel, teething tablets, cold teething rings, (and ear plugs) is what worked for me.
o my gosh that is so cute!!!!! I love it he is growing too big. You guys better move home soon before he doesn't know who we are. Sorry about the teething I have never had a baby get teeth easily so I totaly feel your pain. Teething tablets and orajel worked the best for me and they take off the edge while the tylenel can work
I watched the movie with Ethan on my lap and said "What is he doing Ethan?" His response?...."He's walking...like a zebra" I guess I have some explaining to do. Cute video, Thanks for sharing!!
Way to go buddy! That is so cute. Thanks for putting it on here!
I was so excited to see him crawling!!! He is so stinking cute even though he wasn't very happy about it. Good luck trying to keep him out of things! Thanks for posting it so we could see it!
Hey, I am going to tag you...6 unspectacular things about yourself or your spouse (for an example see my blog) then you can tag 6 more people through a comment (like I am doing to you)
Oh my gosh!!! Why doesn't someone pick up the poor little bugger!! If grandma were there, he would get some real lovin'!
ok, that is one thing your kid has done before my kid. i don't encourage crawling.
Isn't it amazing how the good and "bad" stuff about having a baby all get mixed together to make WONDERFUL! I hope his little gums feel better soon. What a cutie!
Oh, could he be any cuter? It's making me miss having a little one.
For cute - he is gonna get into everything now! :) but... ty-- why is he crying? come on!
Post a Comment